The address and the accreditation with registration of the website.
Kwekmarketmall rules for sellers
If you are interested or you already make list any items for trade or you are registered as a certified seller, then these policies apply to you. You can read them here.
Kwekmarketmall rules for buyers
If you are navigating through our pages, then these policies apply to you. You can read them here.
Kwekmarketmall rules for third parties
- Anyone requesting information from kwekmarketmall
- Intellectual property owners
All these aforementioned policies are part of our terms, so be sure read the ones that are relevant to you. But of course, you will still need to read the rest of these pieces of information because it all applies to everyone as we have made it available to avoid ignorance of your right as a buyer, seller or third party.
Your database at kwekmarketmall
You are required to create a database in order to make use of most of our services. Here are few rules to secure a database at kwekmarketmall:
- You must be 18+ to make use of our services. otherwise, if you are 14 or older, you may only use our services under the inspection of someone older, parents or legal guardian who manages your database. Children under 14years are restricted from making use of our services. For more information on these, see our help article.
- Be moral by being honest with us by providing precise and accurate information about yourself and your business. It will be illicit to our policies to use fake information or impersonate another person or business firm through your database.
- Use your name: you might be required to provide a recognizable means of identification if comes any dispute so we advise you make available officially authorized name of yourself.
- You are responsible for your database: to any reason you are sharing your database with other people, you will be solely responsible for any activity. For all the activity if you are registering as a business entity, you personally guarantee that you have the authority to agree to the terms on behalf of the business. Also your database cannot be transferred.
- Secure your password
- These terms do not create any office partnership, joint venture employment or franchise relationship between you and kwekmarketmall. But we can assure sticking to them will further promote a stable use of our services.
- Your content: contents you post using our service is your content that is why we call it “your profile content”. We do not make any claim of it. These entails anything you post using our services like shop names/ pictures, profile pictures, listing photo, listing descriptions, reviews, comments, videos, username etc.
- Responsibility for your kwekmarketmall content: you understand that you are responsible for your profile. You represent that you have all necessary rights to your content and that you are not infiltrating, infringing or violating any third party right by posting it.
- Kwekmarketmall grant: by posting your content, you already grant kwekmarketmall an irrevocable, sub-licensable, worldwide royalty free, non-exclusive but perpetual license to use, modify, restructure, edit, display, reproduce, distribute, store and prepare derivative wprks of your content to provide the services and to promote kwekmarketmall , your kwekmarketmall shop or services in general, in any format or through any channels, including across any kwekmarketmall services or third party website or advertising medium. This is very necessary to keep kwekmarketmall going.
- Access to use of your profile content: you grant kwekmarketmall a license to use it mere posting your content through our services. We won’t infringe any right you have in your content and we can help promote your stuffs.
- Report unauthorized use of content: if contents that you own or have rights to has been posted to the service without your permission and you want it removed, please follow the steps listed in our intellectual property policy.
- Invalid content: there are certain types of common contents we don’t want been posted on KMM services for lawful reasons or otherwise. You agree that you will not post any content that is illicit, defamatory, vulgar, offensive, disgusting or in violation of our prohibited items policy. Yo also agree not to post any content that is false and misleading or uses the services in a manner that is deceptive or fraudulent.
- License to use our services: we grant you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable and revocable license to use our services. Subject to the terms are the following restrictions in particular.
- Don’t use our services to break the law. You agree that you will not violate any laws in connection with your use of the services. These include any local, states, federal and international laws that may apply to you. e.g it is your responsibility not to sell anything that violates any laws; you must abide with our sanction policy and don’t engage in fraud, theft, anti-competitive conducts, threatening conducts or any other unlawful acts or crime against kwekmarketmall, another KMM user or a third party.
- Pay your bills. You are responsible for pay all fees you owe to KMM, you are also responsible for taxes, bills for any purchase you make through our services. For items home delivery, your fees, bills, taxes, and how you can pay them are fully explained in our bill and payment policy,
- Don’t steal our stuffs in any way
- Don’t try to harm system by distributing virus or other harmful codes.
- Follow our trademark policy: the name of kwekmarketmall, kwekers, kwek, KMM and other marks, phrases, logos and designs that we use in connection with our services are trademarks. Service marks or trade dress of KMM in Nigeria and other places in the world. If you want to use our trademark, please follow our trademark policy.
- Feel free to share your ideas as they can help us improve your experiences and our services. Any unsolicited idea or other material you submit to KMM (not including your content or items you sell through our services) are considered non-confidential and non-exclusive. Worldwide, royalty free, irrevocable, sub-licensable, perpetual license to use and publish those ideas and materials for any purpose, without compensation to you,
- Talk to us: we will provide certain legal information in writing. By using our services, you are agreeing to our Electronic Communication Policy which describe how we provide that information to you. It says that we can send you informations electronically (email, etc) instead of mailing you paper copies
- Termination by you: we’d hate to see you go but you may terminate your KMM database from the account settings. Terminating your account will not affect the availability of some of your contents that you posted through the services prior to termination. And note that you will be required to pay any outstanding bills.
- Termination by kwekmarketmall: we will make clear any reasons for our sanctions as we can suspend, terminate your account or any related accounts together with your access to our services anytime for any reasons and without advance notice. If we do, it is important you understand that you don’t have a contractual or legal right to continue to use our services. For example: to trade on our websites or mobile app, KMM may refuse service to anyone anytime for any reasons. Note: the terms will remain in effect even after your access to the service is terminated or your use of the service ends.
- Warranties and limitations of liability or things you cannot sue us for
- Items you purchased
- Content you accessed
- People you interact with
- Third party services
- Gift cards and promotions
- Warranties: Kwekmarketmall is dedicated to making all services across the best they can be. We are not saying we are perfect but we ensure our services will always aim towards perfection. you understand our services are provided “as is” and without any kind of warranty (express or implied). We are expressly disclaiming any warranties of title, non-infringemnt, merchantability, and fitness for a particular purpose as well as any warranties implied by a course of performance, course of dealing or usage of trade. We do not guarantee that:
- The services will be secured or available at any particular time or location
- Any defects or error will be corrected
- The services will be of virus or any other harmful materials
- Liability limit: To the full extent permitted by law, neither KMM nor our employees or directors shall be liable to you for any loss profit or revenue or for any consequential, incidental, indirect, special or punitive damages arising out of or in connection with the services or these terms. In no event shall KMM’s aggregate liability for any damages exceed the amount you paid KMM in the past 12months.
- Indemnification: We hope this never happen, but if KMM ever get sued because of something that you did, you agree to defend and indemnify us, meaning you will defend KMM including any of registered employee and also hold us harmless for any legal claim or demand (including attorney’s fees) that arises from actions. Your use (or misuse) of your services, your breach of the terms or your account infringement of someone else’s rights. We reserve the right to handle our legal defense. However, we see fit even if you are indemnifying us in which case you agree to cooperate with us so we can execute our strategy.
- Disputes with other users
If you find yourself in dispute with another user of KMM’s services or third party, we encourage you contact the other party and try to resolve the dispute amicably.
Kwekmarketmall as a mediator
Kwekmarketmall will attempt to help you resolve disputes in good faith and base solely on our policies, in our sole discretion. We will not make judgements regarding legal issues or claims. KMM has no band to resolve any dispute and so you release KMM from any claims, demands and damages arising out of disputes with other users or parties.
Contact us: support@Kwekmarketmall.com
Kwekmarketmall We take you there!!!